[jwplayer player=”1″ mediaid=”9004″]
Want to become a wine whiz-kid so you can leave your not-so-nifty 9-to-5 like I did? Or learn just enough to make your way confidently around a wine shop or wine list? You’re in the right place! You can poke around and watch just the topics and lessons that interest you, or take the entire course by watching all of the videos and taking the quizzes. (To track your quiz progress and see how you’re doing compared to other viewers, you’ll need to sign up.) And just so you know for all you Type A’s and would-be wine pros, mastering all of the lessons in the course will put you in the 95th percentile for wine knowledge. Either way, if you taste along with your friends, you’ll have a blast and really learn a lot about my favorite subject, wine.
Welcome–we’re going to have a blast. Because here’s all you really need to know about wine:
- It makes food taste better
- It doesn’t have to be expensive or complicated
- It’s fun!
[jwplayer player=”1″ mediaid=”9001″]
Learn About Wine – Introduction
After this course, the biggest barrier between you and enjoying a good glass of wine will be the cork! With my wine course, even the learning part’s fun, because you’ll do it by traveling with me to wine country, and by tasting along with your friends, which is the best part of all.
My video wine course will teach you how to:
- Know what taste and style to expect from any wine just by looking at the label or wine list
- Know what you like and: how to ask for and get it in stores & restaurants
- Branch out & confidently choose new styles to try in stores and restaurants
- Find great deals, as well as choose splurge wines that really deliver