Great Wine Made Simple – 8-Session Series (see a la carte session offerings for detailed topic info) – Andrea’s 8-week virtual course is an essential immersion in the world of wine from ground to glass. Held Wednesday evenings (4pm PT/7 pm ET) beginning January 27, 2021, each one-hour live class is followed by a bonus 30-minute interactive Q&A session, and includes access to optional online tests with certificates for successful completion, as well as a downloadable pdf course guide per session, free subscription to Andrea’s video wine course, and a 10% sitewide discount on Coravin.com and Andrea’s The ONE stemware at andreawine.com. Course fees are non-refundable and wine is additional, through Andrea’s e-commerce partners or your preferred wine retailer. Session topics are as follows:
- The Big Six Grapes, how to taste like a pro, and putting flavors into words.
- From Ground to Glass: Old World and New World
- Tour de France – The French Classic Wines & Regions
- A Little Italy – Italy’s Need-to-Know Classic Wines & Regions
- Wein and Vino: Waltz in Your Glas? – Spain, Germany & Austria’s signature grapes & styles
- Southern Hemisphere Signature Grapes
- Sparkling, Fortified & Dessert Wines
- Pairing Food & Wine
Get Ready for a Global Adventure (not a Zoom!): If you’re zoomed out by numbing screen shares with bad audio, this isn’t that! Andrea’s live sessions will bring you to wine country with broadcast-quality HD visuals, graphics and maps, combined with the excitement and interaction of connecting live. Session recordings will remain viewable for 3 months after broadcast, to review or catch up if you miss a class.
Important! – Detailed course info, wine purchase links, Coravin and The ONE discount codes, session login info, etc., will be sent via email to all registrants.